To uphold the national image in line with global risk management practices through unbiased, reliable and independent rating opinion for better financial management in the corporate and financial sector of the country.
- To provide our clients with complete, accurate, detailed and transparent credit rating opinion, in order to enable them to make sound investment and lending decisions.
- To promote data transparency, encourage corporate transparency and ensure corporate governance.
- To provide global risk analysis tools required to make sound decisions in lending and investment.
- To create awareness on global risk management practices in the field of credit risk management on a national level.
- Transparency in Disclosure and Rating Process: WCRCL methodology for assigning credit assessments are rigorous, systematic, and subject to validation based on historical experience. To ensure proper assessment, WCRCL continuously develops its systematic rating methodology.
- Confidentiality of Information: WCRCL maintains absolute confidentiality of information according to the materiality level of information provided by the clients.
- Integrity: A well-structured code of conduct in line with the code of conduct guidelines of SEC and IOSCO ensures the highest level of integrity of overall rating process and operations at WCRCL.
- Teamwork in Assignment: WCRCL Modus Operandi patrons excellent teamwork efforts in each and every assignment.
- Professional Dynamism: A sound coordination between experience and qualification has brought authentic professional dynamism in each level of WCRCL organ.